Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management
Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management is a pre-university degree majoring in administration and management, popular and recognized by most universities in the UK, Europe, Australia, Canada, and the United States of America. In some special cases, depending on academic achievement or individual standards of each university, after graduating from Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management due to the number of credits up to 120 credits can be considered for exemption or reduction. some subjects in 1st-year university.
The Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management is designed specifically for candidates wishing to enter the 1st year of a Bachelor’s degree at SIMI Switzerland. Different from the general pre-university program Level 3 Diploma in Pre U Foundation Studies of LAS, the specialized pre-university program Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management is exclusively for candidates who decide to major in Management.
With the Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management, students are directed to many incentives, exemptions and reductions when entering the first year of a university majoring in management and management at universities around the world.
Because it is a specialized pre-university program, Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management consists of 120 credits with 6 subjects including 3 compulsory subjects and 3 intensive optional subjects in business administration and management. The program is implemented according to the Hyrid Learning model that combines online learning and tutors.
Upon graduation, students receive 2 pre-university degrees from the UK and Switzerland. It is possible to enter directly into 1st year undergraduate programs of SIMI Switzerland or universities around the world. Students can also work right away during their first year of university with a Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management.
Accreditation & Recognition
- SIMI Swiss Graduate and Postgraduate Institute is accredited by ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Schools, University and Colleges) at the highest level of Premier Institute and the program is accredited by OTHM, ATHE, Qualifi, LRN, British national examination and diploma organization according to Level accredited by Ofqual.
- ATHE is the UK’s Awarding Bodies, accredited and recognized by Ofqual UK.
After graduating, students receive 2 international pre-university degrees:
- PUS Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management of Switzerland, accredited by ASIC.
- ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management of United Kingdom (Accredited by Ofqual)
This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 16 and above.
LAS’s policy regarding access to our qualifications is that:
- they should be available to everyone who is capable of reaching the required standard
- they should be free from any barriers that restrict access and progression
- there should be equal opportunities for all those wishing to access the qualifications
For learners with disabilities and specific needs, this review will need to take account of the support available to the learner during teaching and assessment of the qualification.
For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- other related level 2 subjects
- other equivalent international qualifications
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
For those whom English is not their first language we recommend the following standards of proficiency in English language skills or an approved equivalent for this qualification:
- IELTs 5.5
- Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) B2
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) 162 or above
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic 42-49
|Managing business operations||20||120|
|The business environment||20||120|
Managing people in organisations
Working in teams
Effective business communication
Do you have more questions?
201 S. Grand Ave., 1st Floor New York City, NY 28020
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.