Liability disclaimer of LAS & SIMI Swiss
The London Academy of Sciences, is a legal entity registered in London with the code UKRLP (UK Register of Learning Providers) 10087255, and has been approved to participate in the Skill Funding Agency system of the UK Government.
The Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation (SIMI) is a higher education institution established and licensed in the Canton of Zug in Switzerland, Legal License No. CHE-258.08.017, ASIC accredited No.AS89547/0121, accreditation and recognition from RQF awarding bodies No. DC2011465; No. 9151; No. OCN001213 and a member of Swiss Federation for Adult Learning. SIMI cooperates with our university’s or institute’s partners offering professional and career-oriented higher education programs, participating in various research projects in Switzerland and abroad, and providing internship services for learners.
SIMI as is an independent and accredited private institute of higher education and of course, it is not part of Switzerland’s public higher education sector and not regulated under the Federal Act of 30 September 2011 on the Funding and Coordination of the Higher Education Sector (HEdA), SR 414.11. SIMI offers accredited programs in business, management and innovation studies at the Bachelor, Master and Doctoral level.
SIMI study programs are considered as professional higher education programs and its match with the expectations of the learners and accreditation process. SIMI awards is private degree with global accredited.
SIMI worked very closely with our partner Institutes, Universities, Accreditation & Recognize bodies to seek mutual recognition. Study with us, the students will have multi recognized awards at the same time.
In order to ensure the full transparency of activities and to avoid misunderstandings affecting the interests of learners and partners, the Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation (SIMI) and London Academy of Sciences itself hereby declares disclaimers in its activities according to the list and statement below.
LAS & SIMI Swiss make no commitments or promises:
Pursuant to the provisions of law, the Law of the Canton of Zug, and SIMI License issued by the Canton of Zug, the provisions of the accreditation of international qualifications under the NARIC national qualifications accreditation system… The Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation (SIMI) and London Academy of Sciences does not commit or assure the following:
- SIMI & LAS does not commit or guarantee that learners will graduate if they do not fulfill the minimum program requirements. SIMI and LAS will not refund tuition if students withdraw from the academic program.
- SIMI and LAS does not guarantee that awards/diplomas/degrees will be accepted by third parties. Interested learners will be encouraged to check with their respective employers beforehand.
- SIMI and LAS does not guarantee career advancements, salary increases, bonuses, or appointments to any position.
- Each country has completely different education laws. SIMI and LAS does not guarantee that the qualification will provide access to government employment, regulated professions, or further studies at other or public institutions.
- SIMI and LAS makes no commitment and provides no guarantee that learners will be able to obtain internships, citizenship, work permits, and/or opportunities of living in Switzerland or any country.
- SIMI and LAS will support and facilitate but not commit to the successful obtaining of student’s visas.
- SIMI and LAS will protect all our rights, including terminate students when students is violate the student’s policies and academic integrity
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.