Master Of Business Administration
We believes the MBA programs must have involved in the learner, could solve their real-life management problems and our Master of Business Administration is focus exactly on these.
The aim of the MBA is to develop and enhance the understanding of emerging theories and practices on contemporary management with an increasing emphasis on strategic and international management. The MBA facilitates a critical exploration of the role of business in a complex multi-stakeholder society, and the connectedness of business with society and the increasingly global and networked economy.
The program will provide participants with the leadership and managerial behaviors, essential skills as well as the advanced knowledge and understanding of international business and strategic management.
The program follows a work-based and problem-based learning approach, and participants will be expected to demonstrate how they have utilized their learning and development in solving business-related issues and problems by integrating and building on perspectives from the course and the literature, and their own contexts.
After finish the MBA, learners could earn the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership and Master of Business Administration with majors from SIMI Swiss.
For entry onto the Master programs, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
After finish the MBA, learners could earn:
- OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Accredited & Recognition No. 603/2179/9) and
- Master of Business Administration with majors from SIMI Swiss.
Students graduating from the MBA will be able to:
- Use self-assessment, reflection, evaluation, feedback, and developments in theory and evidence-based practice to improve their ethical business practice in a variety of
- Apply a deep understanding of relevant theories and practices to predict outcomes and create business solutions in a complex environment.
- Communicate key issues effectively and creatively using numerical, graphical, oral, and written
- Behave, lead, and governs organizations in an ethical
- Setting strategy, direction and clear sense of purpose and driving strategic intent fvision, providing a or an organization.
- Cultivating an innovative, entrepreneurial, and supporting corporate culture to deliver business performance, including sustained competitive advantage.
The MBA has a total of 180 credits, 1800 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 900 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
|Strategic Human Resource Management||20||100/200|
|Advanced Business Research Methods||20||100/200|
|Strategic Financial Management||20||100/200|
|Entrepreneurship and Innovation||20||100/200|
Do you have more questions?
201 S. Grand Ave., 1st Floor New York City, NY 28020
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.