Post Doctoral Degree
Post-Doctoral Degree, also known as PostDoc, is a special programme that exclusively for candidates who have had a Doctoral degree (DBA, EDD, PhD..) wishing to continue their research career, becoming supervisors, and publishing articles on Journals belong to SCOPUS and ISI systems.
Post-Doctoral Degree, also known as PostDoc, is a special programme of SIMI Swiss that exclusively for candidates who have had a Doctoral degree (DBA, EDD, PhD..) wishing to continue their research career, becoming supervisors, and publishing articles on Journals belong to SCOPUS and ISI systems.
PostDoc requires candidate to make a substantial effort to proceed with their PhD studies or new projects with international standards to publish scientific papers on SCOPUS and ISI systems. Under the professors’ guidance in the role of a guide, companion, and coordinator that cooperates with SIMI Academic boards in supervise and ensuring qualified researches for publishing.
After completing Post Doctorate Degree, the candidate will achieve:
- Intensive scientific research competency according to international standards
- Publish at least 01 scientific articles on SCOPUS or ISI
- The competency in research supervisor to the doctoral candidates
- The PostDoc is not a academic degree (DBA, EDD, PhD… is the highest academic degree) but an academic title, an important position in the academic world.
- The selection of candidates is particularly limited and according to the standards of SIMI Switzerland. SIMI Switzerland reserves the right to accept or refuse PostDoc candidates.
- PostDoc complies with SIMI Siwss standards and requirements of international research publishing organisation.
To join the PostDoc programme, candidates must:
- Graduated with a DBA, PhD, EDD… from an accredited university or achieved equivalent with Level 8 EQF Diploma.
- Students must be over 28 years old.
- SIMI reserves the right to decide whether to accept or refuse after a specific review on each candidate’s profile to ensure that candidate is most eligible to participate in the programme.
- ESOL English according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) from B2 or equivalent.
After finish the program, learners could earn:
- PostDoc certified by UNESCO and
- PostDoc Certified from SIMI Swiss.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Introduce some fundamentals of research projects especially from a Doctoral perspective. It highlights various challenges and bottlenecks faced by researcher in a typical DBA programme and aims to educate participants about the best practices related to management of PostDoc research.
- Gathering and Analysing data is an integral part of the PostDoc programme. This module is designed to advance the existing knowledge of research methods and aims to introduce complex research design and advanced methods for analysing and interpreting literature, higher level methods for analysing complex qualitative and quantitative data. There will be special focus on the tools that are available for data analysis and learners will be introduced to a wide range of data analysis tools applicable to business research.
- Enable learners to gain the publish paper in ISI/SCOPUS Journals and Academic Journal of Switzerland
- Post Doctorate Degree programme is implemented according to SIMI Swiss quality standards and the compulsory standards of international research publishing organisations.
- Post Doctorate is not a academic degree (DBA, EDD, PhD… is the highest degree) but an academic title or an important confirmation of the research world.
- The requirement for graduation is publishing at least 2 international scientific articles on the system of ISI / SCOPUS and Academic Journal of Switzerland.
- SIMI Swiss reserves the right to accept or refuse candidates due to its restrictive and strict admission policy.
- SIMI Swiss does not accept candidates from unaccredited institution, fake PhD degree or from diploma mills.
- SIMI Swiss does not commit anything beyond its authority.
- As the private Swiss higher education institution, the Swiss government does not provide scholarships of any kind for SIMI students. Subsidies come from SIMI Switzerland.
- Only after being published on the research publication system of ISI / SCOPUS, the new research papers will be published in the Academic Journal of Switzerland.
|Research Methodology in Advance||20||100/200|
|Mastering Doctoral Research Supervisor Skills||20||100/200|
|Research Methodology in Advance||20||100/200|
Scopus/ISI Publication Research Article
- Completion of subjects with a passing score or higher
- At least 01 research article presentation in SIMI Swiss Colloquium
- Proff for working with your research supervisor during the research time
- Successfully posting at least 01 scientific articles in the journals belonging to the SCOPUS or ISI.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.