Institute of Hospitality and Tourism DeanProf. Dr. Eric Olmedo
areas of expertise
- Hospitality Management Lecturer
- Hotel Management Lecturer
- Hospitality Management & Hotel consultant
- Research supervisor in Hospitality & Hotel Management majors
- PhD in Sociology – University of Toulouse 2 Jean Jaurès, France. Magna Cum Laude.
- National Professional Accreditation: Capacity to teach in public vocational schools and polytechnics in the field of Hotel trade (Specialization in Food and Beverage & Front Office). Awarded by the Ministry of Education, Paris, France.
London has been ranked as the primere destination for its hospitality and hotel management schools. LAS offers leading-edge academic programs with the view of developing hospitality and hotel management leaders of the future.
The London Academy of Sciences (LAS) would like to hearing from you.