Institute of Computing and Technology DeanProf. Dr.Sureswaran Ramadass
areas of expertise
- Logistics and Freight forwarding management
- Smart Transportation Management
- Supply Chain design and management
- Ph.D. in Highway, Traffic and Transportation Engineering, in the field of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS), School of Civil Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia. (2007-2012)
- CMILT of the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport, since Nov 2018
- Trainer Certificate of the International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA), No. 0171FTC, Advisory Body Vocational Training, Switzerland.
Logistics, Transportation and Supply Chain Management faculty will help learners effectively plan, implement, and monitor services, products, and information flow related to these, from the initial point of the raw material to the last point in which the product or service is consumed to meet the needs of the customers.
The London Academy of Sciences (LAS) would like to hearing from you.