How to Apply
The application form saves your progress, so don’t worry about completing it in one sitting!
What’s on an application to The London Academy of Sciences? Below, we’ve laid out all of the questions on the application so that you know what to expect when you go to fill it out online. Items with an asterisk are required. The application form saves your progress, so don’t worry about completing it in one sitting!
Complete Application Form
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
Confirmation of Application
Once you have submitted your application, QRC will acknowledge receipt of your application by phone or email within two working days.
QRC will review your application to confirm you meet our requirements. If so, you will then be asked to complete an interview as part of the review process.
Interviews are usually completed over the phone with a member of the Academic Team. The purpose of the interview is to get to know you better, hear about your future plans, understand why you are interested in the course, any particular papers you like and your understanding of the internship program.
Letter of Acceptance
Both London Academy of Sciences and the Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation will issued Letter of Acceptance (LoA) for potential students.
Payment of Fees
London Academy of Sciences will issued an invoice for the balance of your first year tuition fees, due prior to the commencement date. On payment of this invoice you will be issued with a receipt of payment.
Become official students
Congratulations! You are now become official students of London Academy of Sciences and also Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation. Start your journey now.
The London Academy of Sciences, is a legal entity registered in London with the code UKRLP (UK Register of Learning Providers) 10087255, and has been approved to participate in the Skill Funding Agency system of the UK Government.
The London Academy of Sciences is the global exclusive partner of Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation, Zug Switzerland. SIMI Swiss approved and recognized LAS’s programs and control the quality of academic through EQA (External Quality Audit) process.
The Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation (SIMI) is a higher education institution established and licensed in the Canton of Zug in Switzerland, Legal License No. CHE-258.08.017, ASIC accredited No.AS89547/0121, accreditation and recognition from RQF awarding bodies No. DC2011465; No. 9151; No. OCN001213 and a member of Swiss Federation for Adult Learning. SIMI cooperates with our university’s or institute’s partners offering professional and career-oriented higher education programs, participating in various research projects in Switzerland and abroad, and providing internship services for learners.
SIMI as is an independent and accredited private institute of higher education and of course, it is not part of Switzerland’s public higher education sector and not regulated under the Federal Act of 30 September 2011 on the Funding and Coordination of the Higher Education Sector (HEdA), SR 414.11. SIMI offers accredited programs in business, management and innovation studies at the Bachelor, Master and Doctoral level.
SIMI study programs are considered as professional higher education programs and its match with the expectations of the learners and accreditation process. SIMI awards is private degree with global accredited.
Pursuant to the provisions of revalent law of United Kingdom and Switzerland, the provisions of the accreditation of international qualifications under the NARIC national qualifications accreditation system… The Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation (SIMI) and London Academy of Sciences does not commit or assure the following:
- SIMI & LAS does not commit or guarantee that learners will graduate if they do not fulfill the minimum program requirements. SIMI and LAS will not refund tuition if students withdraw from the academic program.
- SIMI and LAS does not guarantee that awards/diplomas/degrees will be accepted by third parties. Interested learners will be encouraged to check with their respective employers beforehand.
- SIMI and LAS does not guarantee career advancements, salary increases, bonuses, or appointments to any position.
- Each country has completely different education laws. SIMI and LAS does not guarantee that the qualification will provide access to government employment, regulated professions, or further studies at other or public institutions.
- SIMI and LAS makes no commitment and provides no guarantee that learners will be able to obtain internships, citizenship, work permits, and/or opportunities of living in Switzerland or any country.
- SIMI and LAS will support and facilitate but not commit to the successful obtaining of student’s visas.
- SIMI and LAS will protect all our rights, including terminate students when students is violate the student’s policies and academic integrity